Login to Complete a Submission or to Access Reviewing Panel
The Manufacturing Engineering Division (MED) of ASME is pleased to sponsor the 2020 Manufacturing Science and Engineering Conference (MSEC 2020). The conference will be hosted by University of Cincinnati on June 22 – June 26, 2020 in Cincinnati, Ohio USA.
This conference will highlight cutting edge manufacturing research in technical paper, technical presentation, poster, and panel sessions. The deadline for submission of your abstract and technical paper is November 15, 2019. We look forward to seeing you in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The conference will be accepting submissions to the following tracks and symposia:
- Track 1 Additive Manufacturing
- Track 2 Advanced Materials Manufacturing
- Track 3 Biomanufacturing
- Track 4 Life Cycle Engineering
- Track 5 Manufacturing Equipment and Automation
- Track 6 Manufacturing Processes
- Track 7 Manufacturing Systems
- Track 8 Nano/Micro/Meso Manufacturing
- Track 9 Quality & Reliability
The official language of the conference is English.